Commissions Terms of Service
Rights and Credit
- I retain the rights to my work.
- Unless specified beforehand, the image will be posted to my gallery.
- You’re allowed to repost your commission as long as it’s attributed proper credit to the author.
- Removing the signature or modifying the image is not allowed. (Cropping for personal use is completely fine).
- Final product is authorized for personal use, commercial use is not permitted.
- Payment is to be sent upfront.
- I send a sketch for approval, you may request alterations at this point. Major changes after this step will result in extra cost.
- I continue and finish the piece.
- You get your commission!
- You will recieve a high quality PNG file of the finished comission.
- I’m not responsible for back up of lost files after the transaction is done. (However you may ask and I might be able to help).
- You may cancel the order before any work has been done, and you will receive a full refund of your payment.
- You may cancel the order during the sketching approval phase and keep said sketch as well as half of the payment. Other half is non-refundable at this point.
- If I am to cancel your commission myself I will provide you with a full refund and any WIP files.
Time, Extra Charges, Slots
- I work as fast as possible, but due to life circumstances, schedule complications are always a possibility, your patience is greatly appreciated, feel free to stay in contact to know the status of your piece.
- Any major edits made after the sketch is approved will be charged as extra.
- I have the right to refuse any commission request based on the requests itself, the subject matter, lack of available time, or other factors at my discretion.
- Payment is to be sent in USD, by paypal invoice only If the payment is not sent within 48 hours, and someone requests a commission slot, your slot will be given to the new client.
By commissioning me, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Last update: 09/May/2019