Commissions Terms of Service
Rights and Credit
- By commissioning me, you are purchasing my service as an artist only. I retain all rights to a piece, and you may not claim my work as your own.
- Unless specified beforehand, the image will be posted to my gallery.
- The client is allowed to repost their commission as long as it’s attributed proper credit to me, the author.
- Removing the signature or modifying the image is not allowed. (Cropping for personal use is completely fine).
- Please only upload the smaller file publicly unless otherwise discussed.
- Use and or reproduction of any of my pieces or products, whether commissioned or otherwise, in any NFT, cryptocurrency, or blockchain related activity is NOT allowed under any circumstance.
- Use of my work, be it a work in progress or a complete piece in AI learning or image generation activity is NOT allowed under any circumstance. Do not upload it to any AI sites as this could compromise my artwork.
- Final product is authorized for personal use, including but not limited to: avatars, phone or computer wallpapers, and personal website/profile displays. Commercial use is not permitted unless stated otherwise.
- You reserve the right to print or create an otherwise physical reproduction of the Artwork as long as it is for your PERSONAL use only (ie. NOT for sale). You may not use the Artwork for redistribution or external projects, commercial or non-commercial (i.e. t-shirts, mugs, public flyers, etc.) unless otherwise discussed.
- Violators will be added to my blacklist indefinitely and without warning.
- Payment is to be sent upfront.
- I send a sketch for approval, you may request alterations at this point. Major changes after this step will result in extra cost.
- I continue and finish the piece.
- You get your commission!
- You will recieve a high quality PNG file of the finished comission.
- I’m not responsible for back up of lost files after the transaction is done. (However you may ask and I might be able to help).
- You may cancel the order before any work has been done, and you will receive a full refund of your payment minus paypal's transactional fees as well as USD conversion fees, resulting in a lower amount.
- You may cancel the order during the sketching approval phase and keep said sketch as well as half of the payment. Other half is non-refundable at this point.
- You are NOT authorized to issue a chargeback for any reason.
- Purposefully issuing a chargeback without contacting me to cancel/refund a project will result in immediate blacklisting for you as well as your email address, and anyone sharing your PayPal account, including side accounts.
- If I am to cancel your commission myself I will provide you with a full refund and any WIP files.
Time, Extra Charges, Slots
- I work as fast as possible, but due to life circumstances, schedule complications are always a possibility, your patience is greatly appreciated, feel free to stay in contact to know the status of your piece, I provide full transparency with my clients.
- Any deadlines must be discussed prior to the start of the commission.
- Any major edits made after the sketch is approved will be charged as extra.
- I have the right to refuse any commission request based on the requests itself, the subject matter, lack of available time, or any other factors at my discretion.
- Payment is to be sent in USD, by paypal invoice only. If the payment is not sent within 48 hours, and someone requests a commission slot, your slot will be given to the new client.
By commissioning me, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Last update: 13/October/2022